Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand that merchandises fragrant collections, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Luxury Retail Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Field: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Enquiries and Orders:
- Respond to phone and email enquiries
- Prepare and send invoices to customers
- Confirm payments
- Process orders
- Coordinate logistics with retail associate
- Check the orders via website and inform the retail team
- Liaise with the business development officer to ensure vendor orders are fulfilled
- Assist customers in making purchases
- Record daily sales and include in daily work report
- Manage cash transactions
- Study trends and determine needed sales promotion
- Work with Creative Director to authorize clearance sales
- Develop a schedule of holiday activities and promotions throughout the year strategically designed to bring in more revenue
- Update the customers after payment confirmation
- Inform customers on the status of their orders including ETA
- Send follow up email/message to get feedback from customers
- Receive and resolve all complaints
- Log all complaints in the complaint register
- Collate feedback and discuss areas of improvement with Creative Director every week
- Make customers feel safe and comfortable in the store.
- Ensure that customers leave the store with a pleasant smile
- Ensure standards for quality control, customer service are met.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues
- Sensibly display the merchandise so that it immediately catches the attention of the customers.
- Ensure that shelves and racks are properly stocked and products do not fall off the shelves.
- Manage the assets of the store.
- Ensure the security and safety of customers and staff
- Store Supervision:
- Ensure that the store is clean at all times
- Ensure that the store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambience to the customers.
- Ensure adherence to opening and closing procedures
- Ensure availability of products by informing production manager ahead of time; maintaining inventories to avoid stock out etc.
- Identify & resolve urgent issues with discretion.
- Initiate changes to improve the business
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with set rules and creating his/hers with discretion
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and stockists
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
N120,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Carefully read through the job description. Only suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.