Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko. Soon after we introduced another brand of tomato paste called Ric-Giko.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before , during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Maintain activity logs of all relevant data
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- OND in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation) Trade Test/ SSCE/WASCE
- Age : 25 – 35yrs
- Minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing company most especially in food and beverages
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (i.e Machine Operator) as the subject of the mail