Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko. Soon after we introduced another brand of tomato paste called Ric-Giko.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check product to ensure conformance to company standard
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Set up and adjust filling and processing machine according to standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the production machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality.
- Maintain production log and prepare documents.
- Initiate and shut down production equipment.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that production meet high quality standard.
Qualification and Experience
- HND, OND
- Min: 2 – 3 years experience
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position Title (i.e Maintenance Technician) as the subject of the mail.