We have been retained by our client to recruit competent and suitable talents for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Field: Manager
The Marketing & Communications Manager coordinates all activities related to corporate communications (internal and external) and marketing initiatives; to engage stakeholders and general public; as well as enhance the organisation’s brand among target audience.
Core functions the Marketing & Communications Manager will cover (but not limited to):
- Work with Board and Executive management to formulate a brand and corporate communication strategy that will support corporate goals and position the brand positively with critical stakeholders
- Develop manage and control the marketing corporate and communications budget
- Advise management on issues related to the corporate reputation and recommend appropriate responses / course of action
- Provide technical branding support and guidance for internal ad external (public) events such as Advocacy sessions, round-table forums and conferences.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree (B.Sc or HND) in any discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years Marketing & Communications experience
- Professional certifications in Marketing Branding and corporate communications
- Broad experience with implementing effective marketing branding and stakeholder management initiatives
- Work experience in the development sector will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.