Owens & Xley – Our client is a reputable Educational Institution offering premium quality education for children and young adults.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for raising the visisbility of the school by carrying out an effecive marketing and communication plan.
- Developing the brand strategy
- Working with external PR Companies
- Working closely with the sales team to achieve organisational objectives.
- Monitoring and editing social media accounts.
- Effectively market the school and its programs to propspective families.
- Writing and producing marketing materials (brochures, posters, flyers, etc)for the school’s programmes.
- Preparing marketing collateral for the school’s corporate relations activities.
- Representing and promoting the school across all relevant spheres.
- Respnsible for the profit of all marketing campaigns and ensuring value for money.
- Establish and develop stable client relationships.
- Enhance social media profile of the organization.
- Improve growth strategy by attracting and retaining students.
- B.Sc. degree in any related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing / business development position
- Experience in the educational industry
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
N135,000 – N160,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.