Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Field: Driver / Officer
Job Profile Summary
- The ideal candidate will be a key leader in our business, working to understand our target market & partnering with other functional leaders to execute marketing strategies.
- You’ll also support HR to develop internal & external communications to attract & retain great talent.
- We’ll count on you to drive collaboration, develop strong marketing competency & a high performance marketing team. This leadership role is ideal for someone who is both analytical and creative.
- Take the lead on marketing company products to the general publics
- Undertake the necessary marketing research, profiling and competitive analysis
- Proactively identify and follow-up opportunities to promote company to selected target audiences through a range of communications channels, including media, networks, mailings and online communications
- Develop campaigns using digital communications and social media to highlight company products and services
- Develop useful relations with media and celebrities to promote company products and services
- Document all relevant contacts, networks, and initiatives and maintain on the Raiser’s Edge contact database in accordance with best practice and the Data Protection Act
- Devise and present annual work-plans and objectives with clear priorities; provide regular reports on progress – written and verbal – to line manager.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- BSc in Marketing / Economic or relevant discipline
- 5 years + experience as a marketing officer/Business Account officer
- Vast knowledge of marketing and business strategy
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications software’s and Apps
- Ability to Multitask and must be result oriented. A goal-getter
- Ability to manage and work under pressure
- A strong team player with positive attitude to serve
- Organize, self-confidence, and must be a self-starter
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Experience in marketing, communications, PR or advertising at a significant level
- Proven track record of designing, writing and producing direct marketing and communications materials
- Proven track record on devising and managing communication campaigns with a high ROI
- Experience of working with media and/or celebrities
- Proven track-record of building strong working relationships with a wide range of people and experience of effective networking
- Demonstrable experience with digital communications and social media
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentations skills
- Experience of devising communications strategies on modest budgets
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, in teams and a multicultural environment.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.