PrepClass Nigeria is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mathematics / Further Mathematics Teacher
Location: Lekki, Lagos
job field: federal jobs
Employment Type: Contract
- We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Mathematics/Further Mathematics Teacher to join our team. As a Math Teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills.
- You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress. To be successful as a Math Teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment.
- The position is a live-in role in Lekki, Lagos and the teacher must have experience teaching secondary school students.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Math teachers actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing. the job duties will vary significantly between Junior secondary school and Senior Secondary school. For Senior secondary schools, you willÂ need to help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams, while for Junior Secondary schools the mastery of basic skills is of paramount importance.
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties of a math teacher. An undergraduate degree is required as well as experience teaching JSS and SSS.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- The pay is 40,000naira per week; the initial offer starts with a one-week trial period after which performance will be evaluated and a contract may be extended.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online