Applications are invited for:
Title: Call For Proposal – External Facilitator for Clinical Supervision
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Field: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose and Scope of Assignment
- The GBV component has been deeply concerned with the delivery of quality Case management service to survivors who experienced violence and at risk / vulnerable people.
- The GBV Department of Medecins du Monde intends to organize a two days training for its staff (Clinical Supervision). This Clinical Supervision has been slated to take place on the 29th and 30th of September, 2020, in Maiduguri with the total of 12 participants.
- The clinical supervision is a periodic activity with the GBV team (both in Maiduguri and Damboa)
The clinical supervision is expected to improve and build capacities of the GBV team. And should focus on the issues below:
- Provides an opportunity to the team members to reflect, analyze and share their practice.
- Provides a safe environment for self and peer evaluation
- Provides support to team members (social workers) through group process
- Reinforce theory and practice.
- Supporting the team to deal with personal and work-related stress.
- build more on assessment / session note writing skills of the team for improved quality intervention
- The external facilitator should employ a participatory approach and other learning methods such as group work, questioning, demonstration etc.
Qualifications and Experience Requested
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Social Works, Psychology, Counselling or related field
- 7- 10 years of Experience developing and delivering Sexual and Gender Based Violence clinical supervision.
- Understanding and ability to apply concepts of adult learning to build the capacity of GBV programme personnel.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving to create innovative GBV programming, and critically analysing context, trends and vulnerabilities related to GBV.
- Good understanding of critical issues including ethics with regard to GBV case management.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate a collaborative environment to promote effective coordination
- Good written and oral communication skills, effective in representation.
- Must have excellent facilitation skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a talented team building
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organisation skills
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Fluency in English is required.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a Proposal for Interest (Maximum 3 pages) indicating your competencies and experiences on similar activity, an estimated budget, as well as your availability to carry this mission (dates).
These expressions of interest should be sent to the following address: email@example.com with the reference “Clinical Supervision” as the subject line.