Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NEBOSH IGC Instructor
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Occupational Health and safety at work according to the NEBOSH IGC syllabus and prepare the trainee for exams.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- NEBOSH Diploma preferred, NEBOSH IGC certification acceptable,
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in a relevant field.
- Experienced in the delivery of NEBOSH qualifications including General/International General Certificates as well as NEBOSH Diploma.
- Experienced NEBOSH assessor
- Corporate member of IOSH or at least GradIOSH preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience of in a management/supervisory role within the oil and gas, construction, safety, industrial hygiene, risk management, or a related work area.
- Ensure the certification of delegates by NEBOSH
- Practical experience as safety personnel in any organization
- Knowledge in PowerPoint presentation and word
- Relevant certifications with other good safety certification bodies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering and assessing NEBOSH qualifications
- Passionate about teaching and facilitating.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title e.g. NEBOSH IGC Instructor as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.