Amagbuz Venture is a telecommunication company that is into Cellular networks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Software/ Programming / Web development
- We are looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks
- You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity
- You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science is needed for you to be considered as a candidate
- Have 0 – 2 years experience
- To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.