Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Specialist
job field: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Education and Experience/Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Public Health / Nutrition) with minimum of 15 years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience of working on nutrition related issues with multi-sectoral teams in developing countries. Experience from African countries will be an asset;
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work; and
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.