Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Finance
Job Field: Accounting / finance/
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored. At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- Due to our ongoing expansion, opportunities exist for young and smart trainees in Finance.
- First degree in Accounting from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade.
- 2-3-years work experience in Accounting/Finance
- ICAN certification is a must
- Young and energetic
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online