We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online & Offline Payments Partnership Director / Senior Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Manager
Headcount: Three (3)
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing business partnership and new revenue opportunities with institutional partners, in both online and offline payments and related value-added technical services
- Establish leads for corporate relationships with Microfinance banks, intercity bus industry, an e-commerce company, etc. in ways that will benefit the organization
- Discover needs and potential new partnership opportunities with these institutions, and tailor / create a new model of partnerships
- Generate new business through strategic alliances and integrations.
- Negotiate contracts from a business and commercial perspective.
- Serve as liaison between partners and the organization
- Responsible for proposal and communication to prospective partners.
- Work closely with assigned corporate partnership coordinators to ensure contractual fulfillment.
- Ensure proper status of business with partners are well articulated for management decision making
- Ensure pricing with partners is negotiated adequately to suit the business model of the organization
- On-board new MFB partners that will drive huge volumes on the platform
- Present OPay’s value proposition to prospective and existing partners.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification
- 5 years+ experience on B2B partnership in the payment industry; added advantage if you have past clients or sales projects in microfinance bank, inter-city bus, etc.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.