Owens & Xley – Our client is a women’s wear Fashion Retail Brand located in Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Online Sales Representative is responsible for receiveing and processing all orders through the company’s digital channels.
- He or she will also respond to enquiries, resolve complaints and ensure that customer experience standards are met.
- Receive and respond to enquiries
- Initiate and close sales through the company’s online channels
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
- Continuosly improve business by relaying feedback.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitions.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- OND / HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1 year experience in retail sales position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- N45,000 – N60,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.