MyJobMag's goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the open jobs and workplace. MyJobMag is neither a "normal" job listing platform nor just another HR company, but a career company leveraging technology to solve human resources and education needs in Africa; hence, increasing profitability from both personal and corporate perspectives.
Job Type Full Time
Our client, a startup FinTech company providing financial technology products and services requires an Operations Executive to lead the implementation of its solutions across its clients.
Report Line Direct to: GM
This role reports to the General manager and the incumbent will be responsible to ensuring all operational activities are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- A degree in a related discipline.
- Remote (anywhere on the Mainland is good)
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized University is required.
- 2+ years minimum experience in investment/banking environment
- Ability to be comfortable in a remote work setting
- Candidates must be focused and smart
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.