As a result of ongoing expansion, we are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Plant Automation Engineer
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- To support the Plant by optimizing the balance between cost and effectiveness of our assets through world-class maintenance practices focusing on process control and automation, electric power and instrumentation (hitherto referred to as automation).
You will be accountable for:
- Maintenance of Plant Assets from planning in the PM Module (SAP) to execution in the plant
- System Monitoring and Control-electrical, electronic, Computer and PLC systems
- Supervision of Plant wide calibration activities and ensuring conformation to national and international food safety requirement
- Process Automation with Industrial Networks Administration and Security
- Supervision of Implementation of Automation/Electrical SLA
- Effective Maintenance of Process Automation System to ensure downtimes are minimized/ eliminated
- Liaison with third parties involved in the production, distribution or regulation of electric power used in the Plant
- Focused Annual Improvement Maintenance (FIM)
- Timely Recommendation on the assortment of Automation Spare Parts for stock up.
- Ensuring asests remain in healthy state for Production by advising on CAPEX proposals
- Maintenance of Plant Electric Power Infrastructure- MV/LV power distribution networks, MV switchgear, Transformers, MSB, RMU, MCB and Generator alternators/control panels
- Ensuring adequate execution and implementation of Automation Modifications in collaboration with necessary stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Resident or willing to move to Kerang, Jos
- Minimum of 10 years Plant automation experience as Senior Auomation Specialist (SAS)
- Excellent at Applied learning
- Knowledge of numerical literacy
- Integrity, Flexible and be good at management empathy.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.