We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- To Ensure Proper Maintenance of Gas Gensets & its Auxiliary
- To take care of Preventive Maintenance of Power house equipment’s
- To Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- To Pump station & Dispensing unit of Petrol & Diesel
- To Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators.
- To Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- To Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- To Demineralized Water Treatment Plant for Power Plant.
- To Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Take reading of complete system and record in logbook
- To Maintain all the record of Preventive maintenance / Breakdown records & Critical spare.
- To attain the day to day complaints of inter/intra deptt, under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
- To arrange all the critical/ non critical spares to minimize the breakdown time of Gas engine.
- Maintain spares by making indents, issue slips, RGPs etc.
- Monitoring all the parameter for keeping them under prescribed limits.
- Candidates should possess HND, OND, B.Eng with 5-8 years work experience
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.