Stellbeth Educational Consult is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Job Field: federal jobs
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing a strategic plan for the School, including the preparation resource plan.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Working with parents to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly
- Must reside at or close to Lagos /Ibadan Express Way
- Minimum Qualification: NCE
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.