Adker – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Implement category or commodity strategies to optimize business efficiency.
- Execute elements of the overall operations category strategy to ensure service delivery improvements.
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
- Work with Category Managers in understanding the global spend and identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
- Develop best procurement practices to lead and manage procurement teams.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
- Build strong relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to company’s acquisition strategies by completing the due diligence and integration activities for the spend categories.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with vendors.
- First Degree in relevant course
- Minimum 5 years in strategic procurement role with exposure to supply chain management, complex strategic sourcing and optimal procurement processes and standards
- MBA or Masters degree is an added advantage
- Engineering or Operational background is an added advantage
- Demonstrated performance in working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert data analysis and interpretation skills
- Expert negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.