We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Field: Manager
- As a Product Manager you will be working in exciting projects with mobile carriers in Nigeria, leading the product adoption in the payments/fintech domain for operators in one of the most promising markets of Africa.
- You will be joining a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and you will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that are aligned with the company’s vision and strategy in Nigeria.
- Tracking of main KPIs of all products managed on a daily basis.
- Perform SQL queries to determine behaviors in the service that may generate possible improvements to the product
- Design of commercial actions and seek its approval with the mobile carrier’s executives
- Carry out extensive product tests to make sure the UX meets all quality standards
- Design reports and build commercial presentations to share indicators within the company and with the mobile carrier
- Make active surveillance of the market and our competition.
- Prepare product documentation and requirements for product evolution
- Being a key partner of the technical and operations team, generating incidents of anomalous behavior
- Build dashboards that allow automated business operation and data-driven decisions.
- Accountability over the product’s commercial results
- Generate the necessary documentation to go to production, supporting the requirements of the mobile carrier for the commercial launch
- Interact with third parties to visualize new business opportunities and product integrations.
- MS / BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of proven work experience in product management, ideally related to SaaS / PaaS solutions
- 7+ years of proven work experience in the telecom and/or banking industry
- Proven experience in the payments and/or fintech area
- Data-driven person with proven experience working with MySQL and BigQuery
- Highly analytical and business-minded professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile carrier systems such as OCS, Prepaid, Charging, Mediation, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Highly motivated to continuous improvement and change
- Autonomous and objective-driven
- Responsible and organized person
- You love to learn new technology and solve new challenges
- Pro-active and self-learning attitude
- Excellent teammate, with a passion for working with others and who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online