Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko. Soon after we introduced another brand of tomato paste called Ric-Giko.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND, B.Eng.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years.
Deadline: Sep 30, 2020
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (i.e Production Technician) as the subject of the mail.