We have been retained by our client to recruit competent and suitable talents for the position below:
Job Title: Programs Officer
Job Field: Driver / Officer
- The programs Officer is responsible for execution of the organization programs, projects and initiatives.
- S/he manages project operations, administrations, finances, and logistics and liaises directly with other internal departments and external stakeholders to drive program implementation
Core Functions of the Program Officer will cover (But not limited to):
- Contribute to and participate in program planning and design activities
- Coordinate program delivery and field operations – liaising with the programs team, target audience, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Observe, probe and troubleshoot challenges or issues affecting programs, projects, policy briefs, roundtable programs, conferences.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited institution (Minimum of HND or a B.Sc)
- 3-4 years post-qualification relevant experience, out of which must be 2 years experience in program execution within the development sector and 2 years experience i program execution in a non-profit organisation
- Work experience in areas around education, health, governance and women empowerment will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.m,