Avant Halogen – Our client in the Tobacco industry in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- The below roles and responsibilities are general guidelines.
- They are not limited to the detail below and are subject to change from time to time with prior consultation.
- Journey Management planning and monitoring
- The candidate will be required to execute the daily transportation plan by issuing, communicating and monitoring
- Journey Management plans with the driver assigned.
- Monitoring, reporting all events and any tampering activities.
- Must ensure the safe and secure transfer/transport of clients as well as clients’ properties from pick-up point to specified
- drop of points.
- Road surveys & continues inspections
- The candidate will be required to coordinate the assignment of the allocated vehicles, log and attend all complaints.
- Must be able to make oneself available within short notice of time for the job.
Skills & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline
- 2/3years work experience as a Commander/security escort.
- Valid Driving license.
- Very Good on IT (Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- Good communicator with good relationship with people.
- Hard working, committed and having signs of leadership/Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Protocol / Security Escort” as subject of the email.