Proten International - Our client, an Agricultural Franchise is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Proten International – Our client in the Construction Chemicals industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
job field: Sales / Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for selling company products and services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
- liaising between the organization and subsequent channel partners to maximize the utility of the partnership
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources,
- in order to meet partner performance objectives and partnersâ€™ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial
- targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil / Chemical Engineering or other relevant courses
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within the construction chemical industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, and the right attitude
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in the relevant industry.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online