We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Investment Manager)
Locations: Victoria Island, Ikeja – Lagos
Job Field: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Market Company’ product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customer’s complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Handle and follow-up with customers payslip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Helps the client in all investment process
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients..
- 4 – 8 years experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc. / HND / M.Sc. in Marketing and other related fields
- Must have worked in an Investment company or any other financial institute.
- Must possess good customer relationship
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’ rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Work Experience in an Investment company is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.