Research & Development Officer is needed at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
JOB TITLE: Research & Development Officer
- Oversee the entire development process of new products within the company, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production
- Develop concepts, products and solutions by coordinating with business units.
- Assess customer expectations on products.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors and customers.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer knowledge of new technologies, products and manufacturing processes across the organization.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Suggest training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Investigate new technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc./ HND/ B.Tech in Engineering, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Research & Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking ability
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Technologically savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ” Opening for Research & Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.