The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual as:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Job Field: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will run the shop successfully. Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with the customers and staff. You will be responsible for ensuring the staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the shop. You will be responsible for the general management of the shop. Your primary purpose is to ensure the shop’s operations run smoothly. Your duties include motivating the sales team, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the shop, including shop appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the shop are met by maximising sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory
- Hire, train, develop, and supervise staff
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, and performance evaluations
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all shop operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years managerial experience in a retail environment
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to lead, and excellent attention to detail
Application Closing Date
12th Ocotber, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email