Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigging and Lifting Instructor
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves training of Lifting and Rigging Operators for Onshore and Offshore Environments.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
- LEEA or any other valid certification desired
- 3 years hands on experience within the relevant engineering discipline related to lifting and rigging.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent instructional abilities
- High Mental alertness
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Good hand eye coordination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Rigging and Lifting Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.