Job Type Full Time
Job Field Manager
Industry: Health Care
- The job holder will develop a business development strategy, the focus of which is the achievement of the company’s commercial objectives; to implement and monitor same.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop specific marketing strategies for the fiscal year
- Take ownership of the implementation of the approved marketing strategies, coordinating the
- Business Development Teams’ activities in line with the company’s policy, and monitoring and fine-tuning the policy in consultation with the Line Manager, as the need arises
- Establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with decision makers in potential and existing customers companies.
- Match and prioritize activities of the Business Development Team to the areas of highest sales potential
- Co-ordinate and review departmental reports and the submission of the reports within the agreed deadlines
- Timely escalation to Line Manager, issues that cannot be resolved
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager, from time to time, in the course of work and in furtherance of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Minimum of a BSc/ HND in Industrial Chemistry or any of the Biological Science related field
- A postgraduate/professional qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of cognate work experience, at least 3 of which must have been spent in a managerial position in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers in general with high level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Interpersonal, Self-Management and Leadership skills
- Good command of the English language
- Ability and Willingness to learn and apply new concepts quickly, Proactive, creative and flexible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply