We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP MDG Solution Architect (MDG-EAM)
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Responsible for functional / technical solution for objects or domains in scope, and deliverables, and for interacting with Client business and IT team(s), and Contractor team, to provide leadership, and solution and technical expertise
- Identify client business requirements and objectives, process study, process alignment and design a comprehensive solution business Blueprint, including custom MDG objects as required
- Responsible for defining the requirements and create architectural, functional and technical specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Responsible for configuration of MDG system, solution monitoring, creation of functional specifications, testing and QA in ABAP, BRF+, Web Dynpro and related programming languages
- Responsible for handling and mitigating any techno-functional problems that may rise within the entire development lifecycle and post-sales support and go-lives
- Responsible for allocating development task/activities to the team member
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 7- 10 years experience with full life cycle SAP MDG implementations.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot SAP MDG solutions for various data domains and objects, but not limited to Materials, Finance and Vendor/Customer
- Experience with the implementation of SAP MDG-EAM, or, extensive SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) expertise combined with full life cycle SAP MDG implementation expertise.
- Technical skills such as: ABAP, ABAP OOPS, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP FPM, IDOC, Data Dictionary, CRM WEB UI, NWBC, and Enterprise Portal
- Deep understanding of SAP ECC and SAP MDG capabilities, as well as multiple SAP modules
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online