We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scaffolding Instructor
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the facilitation of basic scaffolding training.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering or other related Engineering fields desired
- Possession of IADC Scaffolding qualification or any other certifications will be highly desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with the facilitation of Scaffolding training programmes
- Experience with Scaffolding applications in construction as well as oil and gas projects
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Excellent knowledge of the National and International standards for provision and use of Scaffolding
- In-depth knowledge of safe working platforms for working at heights
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title e.g. “Scaffolding Instructor” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.