Pivotage Consulting - Our client is a full service Law firm which has been in existence for over 30 years. Their clients range from local and multinational companies, banks, oil and gas companies, manufacturing conglomerates, shipping companies to foreign embassies, international airlines, regulatory bodies, chambers of commerce, telecommunication companies and many others.
ob Title: Senior Engineer
Ref No: CE/012/MBC
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Type: Full Time
job field: Engineering / Technical
Job Category: Experienced
Summary / Objective
- The Senior Engineer will be responsible for supervising the machine operators in the daily factory process operations which include process control, quality control, production control, water treatment, effluent treatment, occupational safety and housekeeping matters, adherence to company and industry standards, adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Establishing and implementing preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment, carry out project design & implementation and partner with procurement unit to ensure availability of engineering spare parts.
- Driving the economies of scale across all the processing facilities under the Group by sourcing the right Spare Parts, Raw materials, Packaging materials, and Machine tools.
- Supervising the installation of the equipment or the manufacturing process of a product
- Delegating tasks as necessary to engineering team
- Coordinating the engineering team, assigning short- and long-term goals for successful completion of the project’s plans.
- Ensuring the safety of the worksite during the course of development.
- Reviewing safety standards for the finished product.
- Making sure all projects and undertakings stay on budget and within the projected time schedule.
- Managing the engineering team and oversees training of new employees.
- Allocating resources effectively including personnel, materials, and time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirments
- Candidates should possess B.Eng., with at least 6-8 years verifiable hands-on engineering experience in Biscuit Company / Manufacturing industry.
- Candidates must possess excellent planning, analytical and strong people leadership skills.
- Possession of MBA and Membership of COREN would be an added advantage.
- Mechanical Engineering background with knowledge of electrical maintenance.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “Senior Engineer” as the subject of the email.