We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Network Systems
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Manager
- IHS Towers are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Network Systems. As a key member of our Network Operations Centre (NOC) management team, you will be accountable for ensuring availability and operationalization of advanced NOC tools.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish policies, processes, and procedures in line with best practice.
- Ensure systems availability and compliance with relevant ISO and SOX standards.
- Oversee tracking and resolution of systems issues.
- Ensure an up-to-date registry and documentation of tools is maintained.
- Identify, negotiate, and agree in-house quality procedures, standards, and/ or specifications.
- Prepare management/ technical reports and customer charters.
- Foster insights-driven operations through ongoing recording, analyses, and distribution of statistical information based on integrity, accuracy, and validity of data.
- Assess customer requirements and ensure they are met.
- Lead planning, design and implementation of NOC systems and tools roadmap.
- Project-manage systems deployment, optimization, and integration.
- Manage Project Statement of Work (SoW) and deliverables.
- Manage requirements gathering and transformation of business requirements into specifications document.
- Manage & document the change control process.
- Be fully responsible for remote access to IHS sites and ensure the telemetry systems for managing the same evolve along with IHS requirements.
- Drive achievement of quality objectives by ensuring delivery of effective training, scheduling, and coaching interventions for team-members.
- Communicate performance expectations – by setting goals and ensuring that on-the-job performance is continuously monitored, reviewed, and appraised.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/ quality.
- Perform quality control on the service desk teamwork output and implement industry best practices.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Associate Director, NOC
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Process Improvement
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Communication
- Use of NMS tools, e.g. OSS, iManager, Netnumen, etc.
- Use of RMS tools, e.g. AIO, INALA, Hydromonit, etc.
- Use of Work Management tools, e.g. OWS, REMEDY, HP Work Management, etc.
- Designing integration protocols for NOC tools
- Workload Management
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Attention to Detail
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, and other relevant disciplines.
- +12-13 years’ relevant experience in NOC environment with demonstrable responsibilities spanning technical/ operations support, workforce management, performance optimization, and project management.
- Intermediate knowledge of IT infrastructure, protocols & best practices preferably acquired in a role supporting NOC tools and systems
- Basic understanding of internet of things (IoT) and its application in a NOC environment.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online