We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Job Field: Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Develop product requirements and roadmaps
- Leading product managers and coordinating with engineering, operations and other teams
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Collaborate with engineering team, product owners, program managers to share required product properties
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master on the product backlog prioritization to ensure incremental delivery of features
- Create clear-cut product requirements and product design documents for internal team.
- Collaborate and iterate with other stakeholders to manage competing priorities and guide decision making in-line business strategies.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems Engineering team to negotiate on the technical implementation options and make decisions based on the customer and business needs
- Create vision and multi-year roadmaps for products and programs; seek feedback/buy-in on roadmap as needed; keep roadmap up-to-date and in sync with development
- Exercise knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) to enhance product features and internal processes
- Utilize meaningful KPIs and metrics to articulate progress made and impact on the customers; plan for capturing and reporting success metrics from the beginning
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct periodic feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- This position reports to Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
- Proven Experience in Product Management Role
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent professional experience
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Program or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent communication skills; organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude; creative thinking skills
- In Depth knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to understand business need and accurately interpret data to support data driven decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights.
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems; experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk)
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Systems Engineering Operations at a reasonable level of technical depth
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online