We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Delivery Supervisor
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Service Delivery Supervisor to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Supervise and coordinate the Service Delivery Team by managing and monitoring. schedules, supervising and filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Handle, manage and respond to complaints from the sales team and give out solutions when needed to avoid delays.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Prepare, fill and send daily Service Delivery Sheet.
- Monitor and make sure all accounts are not disconnected, where applicable.
- Monitor and Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor the team, to make sure information of unforeseen delays or problems are addressed and notified to the salesperson and clients.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose’ improvements.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis of the service delivery team.
- BSc /BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be’ an asset.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator’ in the information technology sector.
- Should have some technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience on internet service delivery.
- Excellent internal’ communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator / service delivery coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Should be able to handle and supervise large projects for installations.
Demand on the Job:
- Candidates must have ISP experience!
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 by 3pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected