We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Calabar – Cross River
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience working as a Site Supervisor or civil engineer
- In depth knowledge of health and safety compliance and safety equipment
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Additional relevant certifications and trainings in civil engineering and HSE will be added advantage.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must be resident in Calabar. Please note that this role is on 6 months contract subject to modifications