We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing all stock and ensuring business costs incurred from stock purchases and utilisation are reduced. He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoid losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the team is regularly provided with stock items as at when needed.
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least one-year work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com Please use Location / Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Enugu / Stock Controller / Oguaghamba Chinedu.