We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Teacher Trainer & Curriculum Integration Specialist
Location: Abuja (may occasionally be required to travel to other states)
Job Type: Part Time / Full-Time
Job Field: federal jobs
Start Date: January 2021 (with availability for limited scope of work from mid-September – November 2020)
About the Role
The position requires:
- Facilitation and delivery of entrepreneurship education sessions for secondary school teachers based on our proprietary curriculum developed and tested in-house and
- Supporting schools integrate the entrepreneurship into all subjects to be taught to students and delivered by the teachers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials, as well as program’s marketing strategies
- Direct and deliver group seminars/workshops/training sessions and lectures
- Train and guide support trainers/facilitators
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in the training sessions
- Support secondary schools in integrating Tongston’s enterprenuership education model and curricula
- Develop, maintain and manage a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
- Prospect, interact and engage new and existing school and educator clientele and other partners
- Identify new opportunities for Tongston’s products and services
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
- Evaluate and enrich training and development programmes based on company training needs, principles and accepted educational techniques
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, though a Masters or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner/trainer/teacher/lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School
- Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship.
- Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay (for up to NGN50,000 – N100,000 monthly based on availability, payable daily or weekly
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.