First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, a Real Estate Development Company is sourcing for experienced candidates to fill the position below:
- Coordinate independent sales executives.
- Translate of sales plans for sales agents in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure achievement of maximum revenue targets.
- Assist to train and evaluate the performance of the team.
- Develop relationships with constructors/ project managers and end-customer
- Proven experience as a sales team lead with the ability to constantly meet set targets will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to close deals and identify potential clients.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A team player with high level of dedication and passion for the job.
- OND, HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- N50,000 – N60,000 + 10% Commission on every sales + Other benefits
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online