We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader
Loation: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- The Team Leader is responsible for providing the Cinema Supervisor with the support needed to manage all day-to-day activities of the cinema. You will also be responsible for making sure all regulations are adhered to by every member of the team and he/she will drive the delivery of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
- Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the activities of all team members, being a role model for the delivery of excellent customer service and performance and influencing team members to deliver a best in class service.
- Working closely with Cinema Supervisor to manage and motivate assigned team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Providing daily updates to the Cinema Manager and Supervisor on trends and customer needs.
- Updating the team on performance and daily targets.
- Working closely with Cinema Supervisor to recommend strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring assigned team’s compliance to special promotions, displays and events.
- Supervising the implementation of approved promotional campaigns.
- Verifying the condition of all items received from the stock keeper in the absence of the Cinema Manager and Supervisor.
- Ensuring the highest standards for quality &customer service are met; ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Responding to customer complaints/comments promptly and professionally.
- Working with team members to meet and exceed guest-service standards.
- Monitoring the performance of all team members.
- Conducting screen checks and spot key problematic areas in the screen and other cinema areas at the beginning and close of shift if the Cinema Manager is not on duty.
- Monitoring team members’ compliance to uniform standards, operational practices, company policies and standards, hygiene, quality standards.
- Monitoring the measures implemented to control and identify theft.
- To handle store keys when the Manager is not on duty and ensured keys are not handled by any other team member. The store keys would be with a non-designated supervisor only in that instance when either the manager or supervisor is on leave.
- Establishing strong relationships with all team members.
- Ensure Guests Film information are always available (film guides, box office tickets and promo materials)
- Check daily and ensure all tills are operatives and resolve any issues immediately.
- Daily Ensure the box office and retail area is always clean and organised.
- Ensure Retail Concession Area is stock up and stock is available (till tickets, sweets, popcorn and drinks) with portion control monitored and corrected to avoid loss.
- Check daily and ensure all tills are operatives and resolve any issues immediately
- Ensure the retail areas are always clean and organised accordingly
- Ensuring tardiness & absenteeism of any team member, janitors & outsourced security company if applicable are recorded and details provided to the Cinema Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Two or more years of experience working as a Supervisor, ideally within a similar cinema /entertainment industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as Subject Example: Ilorin / Team Leader/ Mayowa Johnson