They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job Field: Manager
- The Territory Manager will be based in Lagos, and drive the growth of the company’s business in Nigeria and West Africa. Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business in Nigeria.
The Key Responsibilities
- Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of the company’s business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives
- Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa
- Running the day-to-day operations of the unit in Nigeria
- Playing a key role in West African operations, acting as the main interface of the company and the clients in the region.
- Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured.
- Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision
- Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C-level executives from mobile carriers
- Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure the company’s objectives.
- Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them.
- Managing customer’s expectations efficiently, being the main interface between the company’s delivery teams and the customer.
- Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts
- Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers
- 5 – 10 years of experience working within the payments and fintech industry. Proven expertise in this area is a must
- 3-5 years of experience managing a business and dealing with big accounts
- 3-5 years of experience working in a key leadership role in a complex organization ideally based outside the organization’s head office
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and business development. Entrepreneurship attitude
- BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus
- Experience in the Telco vertical is also a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online