Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TOEFL Instructor
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the conduct of TOEFL classes to students.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver TOEFL lectures and tutorials focusing on the four key skills: listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- Instruct students in tests taking skills.
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer & grade assessment and practice tests
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- Â To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least two (2) years experience teaching experience as an English Teacher
- Prior TOEFL teaching experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to English Education
- A valid TOEFL test score highly desirable.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with standard presentation software and audio-visual equipment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using “TOEFL Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.