We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Development Manager
Locations: Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania
Reporting Manager: Training Leader, Africa
Job Field: Manager
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Training Development Manager will work closely with the Training Team, HR team and Partnership teams with the guidance of the Training leader to ensure the continued & streamlined training across office based staff and partners on Greenlight Academy in Litmos.
Develop High Quality Content (for Partners & Staff):
- Responsible for creating new content with the help of the KAM team
- Through guidance of the content developer assist in repackaging skills share content into training modules for Litmos
- Assist in developing draft content for skills gap areas identified from Litmos as advised by Training leader & Knowledge Champions
- Review the impact of content and advise the development of content that will deliver impact across all countries
- Assist in the organizing and naming of the content on Litmos for easy access.
- Maintain an updated offline record/library of all the content deployed on Litmos
- Prepare monthly reports on partner content development as advised by the Training Leader & KAM team
- Work closely with the Training Leader & Content development team to review and approve learner content uploads.
Assist with the administration of the Litmos Platform:
- Share feedback on the new partner user creation with the Training Leader
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for KAMs on Litmos related administrative requests & issue escalation
- Addressing any challenge raised by partners & HR team and escalating issues
- Assist in ensuring the new employees profiles are created and on-boarded to Litmos
Measure effectiveness of trainings:
- Proactively share feedback with partnership team and the on development and growth areas they can focus on inorder to drive effective litmos partner training.
- Conduct analysis on the content and platform effectiveness by deploying regular surveys
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Education – (Training, Knowledge Management)
- 5-year relevant work experience in a similar role is a requirement
- Previous experience with an LMS tool will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.