We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
- This position requires the holder to maintain sufficient stock in the VAN in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Candidate must be able to perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Promote sales through regular visit to customers and retail merchandising.
- He/She is accountable for stocks in his/her VAN.
- Ensure the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Should be able to analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Ability to supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network with good driving experience.
- Ability to drive a 2 ton – 6 ton manual vehicle or more.
- Effectively execute Sales Drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your Routes.
- Establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets weekly.
- Achieve direct load out and redistribution of stocks from the warehouse to retail outlets within assigned Routes
- Candidates should possess O’ level, OND, HND, BSc
Basic Requirements / Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active, smart with a can-do attitude and integrity.
- Must have a valid driving licence and LASDRI.
Basic Salary, Other Benefits
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly
- HMO + Pension + Leave + Incentives
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online