AgroMall has over a million farmers and other participants, it is known to be an intersection of digital agriculture and digital financial services in multiple countries across Africa.
Ascentech Services Limited is recruiting candidates for a Videographer.
JOB TITLE: Videographer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB FIELD: Software/ Programming / Web development
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- As a Digital Content Creator, you will be responsible for developing, producing, executing, and editing highly engaging and innovative video and digital content that helps extend AgroMall’s brand.
- You will also be responsible for creating animated video content to promote company brand visibility and awareness.
Operational and Technical Accountabilities:
- Utilizing data to determine content needs
- Helping identify and understand target audiences and ensuring content is relevant and relatable for targeted audiences and aligns with current branding
- Coordinating and directing photoshoots and video production
- Editing videos with post-production tools
- Delivering content on time and within budget
- Analyzing metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of content and recommending appropriate changes
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing animated designs, videos and solutions using specialist computer generation software
- Presenting designs to the Marketing and Communications team for evaluation
- Liaising with other colleagues, graphic artist, communications executive, content writer and other relevant stakeholders on all areas relating to the AgroMall brand
- Liaise with other departments to create video content for departmental activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- 2 to 5 years’ work experience as a video creator and editor, 2D/3D animator
- Proven portfolio of previous work
- Proven track record of successful marketing and branding campaigns
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right work ethics and behavior
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.